Dedicated to...

Started by Daemon, December 01, 2012, 21:34:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemon

... moo, lina, marco, skilah, niki and maybe some other cool guys... i am quitin' this game since usbcription ends on 10th this month. 5 years were enough. we played enough together, it was kinda fun, but the drama was even more epic. so anyway have fun, think this was the polite thing to do after all this years. i still own diablo 3. maybe we can swap some words trough real id, but i really have to be bored to log into it. dunno if i should use smiley faces since those are to mask my evil aura, and i don't feel evil right now.

Mystikk

Been nice while and when we played together, a bit pity that drama led the stuff instead of us but it's a game. I don't know if everybody had the same experience but personally I enjoyed playing with you, since you were contributing as well when you thought of an improvement. Anyway, have fun with the rest you'll do and good luck, my friend*!

* "I am not your friend."
- Are you sure you didn't want us to go to that glamorous party, honey?
- I prefer our little party here in bed where the dress code is simpler and I know the steps.

From "Firefly"

mOOwalker

Thanks daemon:) Wish you the best IRL and I am confident that our paths will cross again :P

mOOwalker

Pcela

sad to see that ur leaving us,best wishes irl m8!!

Meubel

zimg you forgot me? :P

gl irl mate
Cum on everybody!!!

Zigipaladin

I am Paladin - Zigipaladin ;D !