Infinite - Recruiting casuals for steady 10-man

Started by Dorat, September 19, 2012, 12:45:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenchan

Also you will have to vomit while raid leading on Teamspeak so you will be like him on stage! 8) 8) 8)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kallia

Dorat Biotchoooo!!

From what i saw in videos the 10man normal (and heroics later) version of raids will require :
1) 2 Tanks
2) 5 Dps
3) 3 Healers (for normal modes as we are getting better gear the 3rd healer most probably won't be required so we need a 3rd healer able to switch to dps when needed)

Let's start listing the people that will join the raid so we see our setup, what we miss etc.
As soon as we have 10 people ready to roll i'll start posting tacts and infos for bosses so everyone is prepared.

P.S. : I leared new Justin Bieber songs that i will sing over VT !!

Dorat

Tanks we have, me and Meueueuebeuel or smth, pro guys, hot smoking pro!  8)

Dps ranged are you and Pcela and Nastus maybe, since you are not playing warlock  :P, we have pro range dps too, I like you so much I'd almost /pat you.  ::)
One hunter missing thou.

Melee dps, probably one warrior and rest will come I am sure, not so hard position to fulfill.  :P

What we really need is HEALERS, good healers, the one that won't split after we equip them, and I plan to equip them with full off-spec gear too, I'LL EVEN ENCHANTH THEM IF I HAVE TO /point Moo!!!  8)

edit:

Tactics:
- ppl who have mains already know tactics better than me
- ppl who don't and plan to raid with us get your gear to 363 asap so you can join LFR next week and see bosses live
- after that all you have to do is watch films that are already posted on this forum by another pro druid tank and details will be worked out and explained before the pull

Meubel

Quote from: Dorat on October 05, 2012, 12:08:55
Tanks we have, me and Meueueuebeuel or smth, pro guys, hot smoking pro!  8)

ZIMG

edit:

Tactics:
- ppl who don't and plan to raid with us get your gear to 363 asap so you can join LFR next week and see bosses live

make that 360: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794229430?page=7#140

Cum on everybody!!!

Dorat

Santo

Dorat

Quote from: Santo on October 11, 2012, 19:57:06
Quote from: Dorat on October 10, 2012, 14:40:31

LFR  is up!

Tactics in fashy colours are here:

http://www.icy-veins.com/mogu-shan-vaults-raid-wow

All we need now is healers!

And skill...  :P

We don't need no GW2 brainless zerg rush skillz, we need pro WoW no-life skillz,  so put up or shut up!  :P

mOOwalker

Dorat

Quote from: mOOwalker on October 12, 2012, 11:40:44
Quote from: Santo on October 11, 2012, 19:57:06
Quote from: Dorat on October 10, 2012, 14:40:31

LFR  is up!

Tactics in fashy colours are here:

http://www.icy-veins.com/mogu-shan-vaults-raid-wow

All we need now is healers!
And skill...  :P

Get back to your oil business!

mOOwalker

Exactly, hasn't Greek people suffered enough!?

On top of all their troubles they don't need no crap geared priest beating them on heal meters, especially not the one that work for international oil corporation!

You and bankers are the cause of all our troubles, so don't you dare come back!  :P

Meubel

got 1 hell of a "resto"-monk, which i got interested in joining us. Ill whisper u details ingame, its an X-realm player fyi.
Cum on everybody!!!

Dorat

Quote from: Doutzen on October 15, 2012, 09:50:38
got 1 hell of a "resto"-monk, which i got interested in joining us. Ill whisper u details ingame, its an X-realm player fyi.

Good, good, I have been really busy irl this week, didn't have a chance to do much in game.

We lack ppl for now, I trust your judgement so get anyone who you think could help.

Neron

Just to know, you cannot raid with people from other realms in the current content. It is possible to previous tier only.
"you better take care of this situation moo else i would shove that african chocolate up ur xxx "

Meubel

Cum on everybody!!!

Dorat

Raid organization takes time and /effort, non of which I can provide in substantial amount atm unfortunately cos I've been really busy irl.  :(

Feel free to take you own initiative if you like and do whatever you like till situation changes, hf.

Sukkermor

I can heal, when my Druid is lvl 90, it is 88 now, and i have been playing Rdruid and Boomkin since TBC. :-)

I will start lvling it fast.. :)