Infinite - Recruiting casuals for steady 10-man

Started by Dorat, September 19, 2012, 12:45:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorat

WINTER IS COMING™!!   ...and it is early this year (/blame global warming)!  ;D

As usual we are recruiting 10 CASUAL or ALT pussies for our pro casual winter raid!

All right! Pussy, pussy, pussy, come on in pussy lovers!
Here at the Dorat's Winter Raid we're slashing pussy in half!
Give us an offer for our best selection of pussy!
This is pussy recruitment!
All right, we need white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy,
yellow pussy, we need hot pussy, cold pussy, we need wet pussy,
we need [sniff] smelly pussy, we need hairy pussy, bloody pussy,
we need snapping pussy, we need silk pussy, velvet pussy,
Naugahyde pussy, we even need horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy.
Come on, we want pussy, come on in pussy lovers!
If we don't take you, nobody wants you! COME ON IN PUSSY LOVERS!

Join us for another WINTER season of this 'unforgettable' raiding experience!  ::)

We will probably again raid on Saturdays or Fridays, details will be posted here shortly.

We already have few pro members:

2 pro tanks, Dorat and Hond, it's a match made in heaven, you can't go wrong with this tanks, we are so pro we even heal ourselves (sometimes)!  :P

1 pro mage, Pcela, he is getting in George Clooney years now, his newly emerging gray hair only means one thing, experience and no end in sight! :P

1 pro priest, Nastus, his WoW skills are only surpassed by ONE thing, his wife agro dodging skills! :P

And all other members from last season are of course welcome!

We are casual in terms of how many times we raid, 1 or 2 days per week, but we still need dedicated players who can come EVERY WEEK and be part of steady group for at least half of the year, especially 2 good healers.
This is no free boost for higher groups, this is seasonal fun raid for casual people who can't or don't have time to raid in main raid.

Contact me in-game or sign on this thread, with your class / spec plan for MoP!

Join us and see what awaits you in AFTER DARK raiding hours this year!

If this epic thread is not enough, here is a little more incentive for you (ye, you've guessed it right, no goats theme this year :P):

;D

Moomore

Im signing up!

Alene - Warrior

Spec, well dps primary and I'll go prot OS in case one of you fluffies fail to wakeup from hibernation or anything :)

nastus

my wife agro dodging skills! is biger now then that time ooo mighty dorat it will be hard so dont cont on me for now ::)

Meubel

cant fail to wake up as i r no longer fluffy bear, but evul dk (http://www.guildox.com/wow/toon/eu/sylvanas/meubel)

but count me in ofc ^^
(prefer fridays still, cuz of irl soccer)
Cum on everybody!!!

Dorat

Quote from: Doutzen on September 20, 2012, 10:58:44
cant fail to wake up as i r no longer fluffy bear, but evul dk (http://www.guildox.com/wow/toon/eu/sylvanas/meubel)

but count me in ofc ^^
(prefer fridays still, cuz of irl soccer)

I know, but once a druid, always a druid, no evul plague and heavy armor can change that!  ::)

Dorat

Quote from: nastus on September 20, 2012, 10:36:09
my wife agro dodging skills! is biger now then that time ooo mighty dorat it will be hard so dont cont on me for now ::)

Nastus, get a divorce or something, I don't care, just don't make me recruit Santorius! :P

Meubel

Cum on everybody!!!

nastus

i spend 100k and left no gold for game card is any 1 want 15 k gold for   30 days game time . but will need to w8 me 1 week to give him gold or soner :)

Moomore

@ Dorat

Count me out for the raid for now. I'm playing on a different server for now.
I only have limited amount of time to play, not even every day, and with current queue length on sylavanas when i'm ingame i have to log out again.
Ill lvl when the queue is gone.

Dorat

Quote from: Moomore on September 27, 2012, 09:39:58
@ Dorat

Count me out for the raid for now. I'm playing on a different server for now.
I only have limited amount of time to play, not even every day, and with current queue length on sylavanas when i'm ingame i have to log out again.
Ill lvl when the queue is gone.

Well, we are not starting right this week, we are casual / alt raid after all and most of alts are still lv 85 and sleeping in Ogrimar! :)

But there is one thing sure, it's September now and WINTER is coming!  ;)

Meubel

ima start leveling this week, when i haz internets @ new house.
its october after all, shitty weather all over the place ^^
Cum on everybody!!!

Kallia

Hey Dorat,
I would be interested in joining your group with my Shadow Priest, which days do you intend to raid? Personally i will be able to raid on Sunday night and possible one more night during the working days.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Kallia

Kenchan

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dorat

Quote from: Kallia on October 01, 2012, 12:29:01
Hey Dorat, ;I would be interested in joining your group with my Shadow Priest, which days do you intend to raid? Personally i will be able to raid on Sunday night and possible one more night during the working days.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Kallia

You will have special task if you wanna join, you will have to rename your priest to Jusin Bieber and you will have to dance naked in front of every world boss we do (to scare off alliance gankers :P)!