Infinite - Recruiting casuals for steady 10-man

Started by Dorat, September 19, 2012, 12:45:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Meubel

Initiative has been taken, organizing it as we speak for next wednesday, 19h00 Amsterdam-time.
Doing so with a guy from Steam-guild and my homies Umo and Steelpan(dai).

We shall see how things go, expecting no miracles at the start, yet the last 2 winters have been really succesful raiding-wise (10-man that is ofc)
Cum on everybody!!!

Meubel

Update: with some undergeared peepz  from Infinite, Steam & /2 we managed to get 2/6 @ MSV10 y'day.

Now thats not a staggering result, but the atmosphere was quite pleasant and we need to start somewhere dont we ^^

For next tuesday (19h) there might be some free spots, counting on 3 guys from Steam again, along with Kasuka and our /2 warrior and the following Infinite-homies: Satanchia / Shamu / Meubel

keeping ye updated...

- Hond
Cum on everybody!!!

Dorat

GZ, I hope you keep it up.  :)

As this winter season didn't turn out for me as I thought (game wise), I, king Doraton, pronounce you, Froutzen, THE NEW KING IF WINTER RAIDS!!!
You bow to no one my friend and I hope many new panda faggot bosses drop under you rule!  :P
GZ and GL!

/bow

Meubel

slight update: now running with Steelpandai & Vanguanda as well, making it 5 Infinite-homies!

Progress now 4/6 and counting, Elegon-fight ftw!

- Hond
Cum on everybody!!!

Meubel

for next reset i still need 1 dps, prefer a mage or a hunter.

we start tomorrow @ 21h00

be there or be square :P
Cum on everybody!!!

mOOwalker

Shall I move this thread to the general section so its visible from everyone?

mOOwalker

Meubel

Cum on everybody!!!

Meubel

if possible, plz rename topic to :

Infinite-casuals recruiting for steady 10-man

like stated @ Sylvanas-forum: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5966449345

ty

- Hond
Cum on everybody!!!